 Belville / 531
Re: Review of 5857 Safran's Amazing Bazaar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:08:19 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Tobbe Arnesson writes:

Glad you reminded me; Is the belville figures in the same scale as the Technic
figures or could they pass for being in the same scale?

The Belville children are almost the same size as Technic figures. The Belville
adults are larger. Belville children will fit in most Technic sets to scale.
However, they will not fit into Technic seats easily because their butts aren't
squared off. Still, a good play combination. Cheers, WES