 Belville / 526
Re: Review of 5857 Safran's Amazing Bazaar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:39:50 GMT

<snip>

The set features the new large half onion-dome also seen in the Orient
Expedition sets but in dark pink.

<snip>

Will I be able to resist my own suggestion now with the new color AND a cheaper
price? (or was that a cheaper color and a new price?)
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=8390

:)

Best regards,
/Tobbe