 Belville / 484
  FT: Some figures and parts from set 2555

I have found a source for the set #2555 and have some parts to trade (or sell) like the figures, cats, picnic basket, arches, etc. You can check out what I have at www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm in the Misc. Lego section. I mainly want stuff I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.belville)