 Belville / 484
FT: Some figures and parts from set 2555
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 04:00:45 GMT

I have found a source for the set #2555 and have some parts to trade (or
sell) like the figures, cats, picnic basket, arches, etc.  You can check out
what I have at www.cyberis.net/~tcoats/sale.htm
in the Misc. Lego section.   I mainly want stuff I can use with the regular
minifigs and I have a huge list of stuff I might want in trade on the same
web page.

Sincerely,

Tim