 Belville / 483
Re: instructions for 5837
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:04:17 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Scott Arthur writes:
It contained no instructions.

It looks like it, or at least our one was the same! Desite that, it is a
nice little set... well worth the $$

I received Vanilla's sleighride, #5842, on Friday, so I guess all of this
year's Belville sets are out. It did not contain any building instructions
either. Disappointed with the lack of substance in this set for the price. Nice
to finally get Vanilla and another set of skates, but really not much to build
or do with this set except add it to 5850's crowd.

I did retrieve my yellow skis from an old Arctic Rescue set and now have Prince
Justin using them. He looks better on them than that new king! Cheers, WES