 Belville / 410
    I finally managed to use a Belville pale yellow tower piece in a mini-fig MOC —Brad Hamilton
   I've been trying to use one of those Belville pale yellow tower pieces for about a year now. I finally managed to integrate one into my police station, of all places. You can see it here: (URL) not necessarily a "great" fit, but I think it fulfills (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: I finally managed to use a Belville pale yellow tower piece in a mini-fig MOC —Greg Perry
   (...) Brad - Saw your pictures previously and failed to comment on them then (great as they are) because I didn't have a personal stake in pale yellow Belville pieces. Now I do - at the BrickFest shopping spree I ended up with 2 copies of The (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.belville)