 Belville / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
The Belville yacht
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 02:28:43 GMT

I'm lucky enough to have an excuse for buying Belville - my little sister
wants them for her birthday. I love the Ice cream cones & sea creatures, but
since this is a surprise (her birthday is in more than a month, so I'm
retaining myself from opening the box). But buying the $66 Enchanted castle is
a bit too much for a wand and some chicken, so if anyone has pieces for sale...

TIA,
   Shiri   :-)