 Belville / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
Bellville 24x24 plates and 12x12 quarter-discs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 06:30:21 GMT

This appears to be the first post to this group.  Cool since I wanted to be
first at something here at Lugnet.

I have a nearby AFOL with which to trade Lego with.  He has an affinity for
the Bellville quarter discs and the 24x24 Bellville plates with the missing
quarter disc.  Anyone with these pieces willing to sell or trade, please let
me know.  We prefer the LightYellow version, but any color will do fine.

I understand that these pieces are indispensable to the Lego train experts
like Larry P. for building their train show structures allowing disassembly
and transport in modules but perhaps I can get some before everyone sends
them to Larry.  I probably cannot offer to pay as much per piece, though.

    Kevin Salm
    ....The greatest fan of the Gray Lego brick....