 Belville / 394
    5848 —Benjamin Medinets
   I was wondering if anyone has seen this set recently... I think the detail on this is truly awesome...I was blown away when I seen the pic for this....and I am a guy!!!! (not to be sexist) I wish Town Lego had a boat as detailed as this.....makes me (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: 5848 —Frank Filz
   (...) I don't know that it's all that awesome. Most of the detail is stuff which is allowed for by the larger scale. There really isn't all that much to it. It is a nice design, and it is true that it does have some interior detail that minifig (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.belville)