 Belville / 389
    Re: Printed Tile or Sticker? —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Now that would be cool. (ok stupid question time here) I am assuming you are talking about the pink window frames, not actuall slass - I was thining that I never saw that before, lol. but the frames like here: (URL) are cool, and at $100 for (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: Printed Tile or Sticker? —Skip Gridley
   Mark, Yep, just the frames. I can get the glass from S@H :-) Actually, the "glass" in 5890 is kinda cool. The window is used as a mirror, and hence the glass is a mirror sticker. If S@H ever has this set on clearance (they found some 5860s this week (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.belville)