 Belville / 389
Re: Printed Tile or Sticker?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 03:16:32 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Frank Filz writes:
Skip Gridley wrote:
(2)  For the Paradisa Express train I'm building.  5890 is the
only set AFAIK that has the pink window.  If anyone knows
another, please enlighten me.

As far as I know, that's correct. I was really hoping the female soccer
team bus would be pink.... must have pink train windows must have pink
train windows...

Frank

Now that would be cool. (ok stupid question time here) I am assuming you are
talking about the pink window frames, not actuall slass - I was thining that
I never saw that before, lol. but the frames like here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/5000/5890/5890-04.html
Those are cool, and at $100 for the set, I am sure it will add up - but very
cool! Keep us up to date on this!
Mark P.
mfuss903@aol.com