 Belville / 385
384  |  386
Subject:
Printed Tile or Sticker?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:29:53 GMT

Does anyone know if the clown face tile in 5860 is printed
or a sticker?  I just recently took notice of this set in my
search for pink train windows.(1,2)  The tile in question is
on the nightstand or table under the lamp in this photo:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/5000/5860/5860-04.html

It looks printed to me (which would be great for me, 'cause
I like printed pieces, actually), but I want to find out from
someone in the know.

Thanks in advance for any info!
Skip Gridley

(1)  5860 doesn't have any, BTW
(2)  For the Paradisa Express train I'm building.  5890 is the
only set AFAIK that has the pink window.  If anyone knows
another, please enlighten me.