 Belville / 367
    Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks? —Leah Cardaci
   (...) I just figured this out. You can use a small flower piece to hold the crown, then a 1x1 plate to hold the flower. I tried various 1x1 round plates and 1x1 rounds and cones, but they don't have as secure a connection. See: (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks? —Brad Hamilton
   Very Nifty!!!! I'lll have to try that out. Now, I'll have to see how many of those crowns I have! Brad Leah Cardaci <leah_cardaci@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GA77ss.Ay0@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) crown, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)