 Belville / 323
    Belville children right size to pilot UCS X-Wing —Frank Filz
   I got started building my UCS X-Wing today, and tried out a Belville child in the pilot's seat. The child is just about the right size, though it doesn't sit very straight since Belville figures don't have a way to connect to studs or anything. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Belville children right size to pilot UCS X-Wing —Wes Loder
   (...) Belville children fit into Technic seats as well. I have built several vehicles to Belville scale taking advantage of this factor. I have often wondered why LEGO did not produce vehicles other than boats and carriages for the Belville series. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.belville)