 Belville / 269
  Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826

(...) It just went into my trans-anything Belville container. A frog ! I will have to find that container ! pete.w (Belville Support Group) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826

In lugnet.belville, Peter White writes: <snip> (...) Shiri: "Hi, my name is Shiri Dori, and I buy Belville on a regular basis." Everyone: "We love you, Shiri" :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826

heh... I just ordered the last three sets I required (5825, 6 and 7). I can't help myself. Mind if I join you, Shiri? ;-) Xandria (...) -- Xandria xandria@akasa.bc.ca This message was created entirely hands-free with Dragon NaturallySpeaking (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826

(...) Hey, belville is legos best kept secret in my opinion, I'm a boy, and I have multiples of most belville sets and there are no BV elements I dont love and want, They expand your color palate and are generally just great. I look forward to (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826

(...) Ya got that right! I've got multiples of a number of belville sets, and even though some have parts that i really can't use, the rest of the parts more than make up for it! :) (...) Ah, just brush 'em off. Who cares what they think as long as (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826

(...) than (...) Aren't all Lego sets really just parts service packs for peoples' MOC's ? Who cares that they come with strange maxifigs. Every set has parts you just can't find a use for. People are surprised to find out the furniture pieces are a (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.belville)