 Belville / 257
  Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826

(...) Are we suggesting group purchases? One for you, one for me... I hope these parts show up in 2001 Castle sets, some of them are great. Those colors could really add some nice touches to plain colored castles... Aaron (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826

(...) Aye, I'll second that. Especially the majority of the Trans. pieces (for jewels and whatnot) -Chris (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826

(...) Those (...) Ahoy! Are you a pirate or sea dog? To what banner do you owe yer allegence? Aaron :) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.belville)