 Belville / 243
Re: 5825 & 5826
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 13:32:27 GMT

5825 $14.50
5826 $18.75

I tried to get 5826 wednesday night (after 10pm eastern) and i got the "not in
catalog" responce :/  i want a clear treasure chest!  (i'll put it next to
my trans hot pink one from 5823 :) )

Which number did you call? I ordered and received one of these months
ago (I guess I never did a mini-review though, I thought I had).

doesn't matter now... ordered them yesterday from s@h so they should be here by
the end of the week :) woo hoo :)