 Belville / 241
    Re: 5825 & 5826 —Shiri Dori
   (...) Not "real" in the sense that I pay taxes, no... but I got a temporary, better- paying project for my dad's (tentative) company... I also still baby-sit every Friday afternoon, which is a nice, dependable source of [small] income. -Shiri xfut (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Working for dad (was Re: 5825 & 5826) —Chris Maddison
   (...) Ahh, working for family members. I'm also entertaining the idea of working for my dad this summer to get some better money saved for college. He's a foreman on a milling crew. If you don't know what a mill is, go to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)