 Belville / 227
    Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) It is *because* I am using it and the pieces are all mixed together with other pieces that I can't tell what pieces are in a set except by looking at the instructions. If you have a threaded newsreader and you look back a couple of messages, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived —Shiri Dori
   (...) the (...) Oh, I get it... :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.belville)