 Belville / 208
  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) Hey Jeff, I don't have the sets but I can tell you this much: the Queen's room has AT LEAST one each of: red, blue, yellow, clear, green. I saw these sets in the LIC so tried to decide whether to buy them at the expensive price or to wait till (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) Yup, I noticed that in the catalog. :) I'm just wondering if there are any hidden ones... ;) Mmmmm.... Green Gems... Need more... :) Jeff (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)