 Belville / 203
  Re: Anyone up to this?

(...) I tried to resist, tried to just press the 'next message' button on my newsreader, but I can't let this one go by without replying. Once again, it's time to play "Sets TLC Will Never Produce". This go round, it's the Belville edition. 5876 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Anyone up to this?

(...) 5882, Aqualung and Cross-Eyed Mary. J (if you don't get that you're either too young or you don't listen to enough Jethro Tull...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)