 Belville / 121
  What just happened here?

Hi, I just read Sheree's four replies to my one post, and couldn't help but wonder what went wrong? The posts were almost identical, but not quite, and were sent at about the same time. Sheree, are you new here? I haven't seen you before, or I would (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: What just happened here?

hi Just incompetence on my part. I actually tried to post yesterday, but I hadn't filled out the form allowing me to post. When the info kicked in, and I posted a test everything else flew too. Sorry... sheree (rhymes w/berry) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: What just happened here?

(...) No problem, I was just interested :-) (...) -Shiri (rhymes with teary) Maybe I should write my name Sheary ;-) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)