 Belville / *561 (-5)
  Re: New Belville sets June 2004

(...) I think I've found some better (although unfortunately still very grainy) pictures of these cool new sets on a Czech Lego site. Here is the URL (and I hope that I've copied it correctly): (URL) look pretty good! My seven-year old daughter took (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: New Belville sets June 2004

could you get bigger better pics? (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: New Belville sets June 2004

"Arne Lykke Nielsen" <arln@wanadoo.dk> wrote in message news:Hvt2p7.11Fo@lugnet.com... (...) sets (...) replaced (...) door (...) Those "Prize" elements have appeared in Scala before. If I'm remembering right, they basically have a rod thickness (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland)

  New Belville sets June 2004

Hi, I don't know if anybody noticed this before, but there are 5 new Belville sets being released in June 2004; they are pictured on the backside of the instructions for set 5877: (URL) don't have a scanner, so my apologies for the low picture (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general)

  New version of 5827 Belville Coach

Hi, Just for info: To commemorate the upcoming Danish Royal Wedding (14th of May 2004), set number 5827 is re-issued as set number 5877, with dark-haired figures replacing the blond figures in 5827. Arne, Copenhagen (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact