 Belville / 558
557  |  559
Subject:
New Belville sets June 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:53:31 GMT

Hi,

I don't know if anybody noticed this before, but there are 5 new Belville sets
being released in June 2004; they are pictured on the backside of the
instructions for set 5877:

(I don't have a scanner, so my apologies for the low picture quality)

It seems that the special Belville wall elements are gone. They are replaced
with JackStone columns + cardboard or plastic printed sheets. The most
interesting I can find are new "first prize" elements and trans-green long
bricks (2x8 ?) in set 5941; grey(bley) and tan cupboard elements and clear door
in set 5940; and maybe a microphone element (?) in set 5942.

regards,

Arne, Copenhagen