 Basic / 7
  Classic Christmas set?

I saw this at the KB Kids retail store near the office today, and was intrigued, to say the least. I feel ashamed that I did not note the set number, but it was priced at US$60 which was out of my spending range. Any input? -Cheese (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.basic)

  Re: Classic Christmas set?

(...) Goodness. How big was it? I have never seen a Freestyle or Classic set priced for more than $30. (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.basic)

  Re: Classic Christmas set?

(...) Darnit, now I _have_ to go and look at the set, and I know I don't have any cash. *smirk* -Cheese (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.basic)

  Re: Classic Christmas set?

(...) Okay, I must've been overwhelmed by the Pokemon fumes or something; set 1276, the LEGO(TM) Advent Calendar. 24 LEGO prizes, for US$12.99. The Cheese, who wishes there were toy stores without screaming chilren. (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.basic)

  Re: Classic Christmas set?

(...) Where did you find this? This may be different from the 1298 set that has been around here. (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.basic)

  Re: Classic Christmas set?

(...) 1276, (...) They have several of these sets at the local KB Kids retail outlet near my office near Portland Oregon. It could well be the 1298 set, as I didn't write the number down, but I'm fairly certain it's 1276. The price may have been (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.basic)