 Basic / 15
Re: Classic Christmas set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:19:42 GMT

Matthew Wilkins wrote:

In lugnet.basic, Frank Filz writes:

Goodness. How big was it? I have never seen a Freestyle or Classic set
priced for more than $30.

Okay, I must've been overwhelmed by the Pokemon fumes or something; set 1276,
the LEGO(TM) Advent Calendar. 24 LEGO prizes, for US$12.99.

The Cheese, who wishes there were toy stores without screaming chilren.

Where did you find this? This may be different from the 1298 set that
has been around here.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com