 Basic / 35
Re: 1910 and 1920
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 22:36:27 GMT

In lugnet.basic, Marco Berti writes:
In lugnet.basic, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.basic, Marco Berti writes:
I am living in Italy and I have found two MIB set that I have never heard
about before : 1910 and 1920.
[...]
Does anyone knows more about these sets?

I've never heard of them, but would be happy to add them to the set • database...
do you have a camera or a scanner?  Do the sets have names at all?

--Todd

Hi Todd

I promise that will make a scan of the boxes today or tomorrow, tell me where
to send it.
No there is no name on the boxes but on the box I may read made in Switzerland
in 1982 and this may explain also the booklet in French, Italian and German.

Marco

There is a good pic of 1910 here:
http://www.muscara.com/pics/lego1910.jpg

   Have fun,
   John

Please use ig88888888@aol.com
or blondevp12@aol.com to reach me.

Word to your mother.  Whatever that means.