 Basic / 28
Re: 1910 and 1920
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:47:19 GMT

In lugnet.basic, Marco Berti writes:
I am living in Italy and I have found two MIB set that I have never heard
about before : 1910 and 1920.
[...]
Does anyone knows more about these sets?

I've never heard of them, but would be happy to add them to the set database...
do you have a camera or a scanner?  Do the sets have names at all?

--Todd