 Basic / 25
  Re: Goodbye Basic Buckets in Canada

(...) I'm not sure about this...swung by the local TRU's last night, and all of them have restocked the classic buckets, classic boxes, and 1200 piece tubs in the post-Christmas stock recovery. This isn't a 'pull from the back' either, they're all (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.basic, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Goodbye Basic Buckets in Canada

James B wrote in reply to Erin: (...) I've been on a tub and bucket hunt recently and there are almost none available. TRU has the 1200 piece brick tubs and some red buckets with vehicle pieces in as well as standard bricks, but none of the dept (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.basic, lugnet.loc.ca)