 Basic / 24
23  |  25
Subject:
Goodbye Basic Buckets in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 06:06:43 GMT

I don't know if this is new or not....but...

Today, my mom and I were shopping around for the Basic Buckets (400pc, 1000pc)
we looked in ALL the stores that carry Lego and none of them had Basic
Buckets!! So my mom asked this one sales lady to were they had all gone, she
took out the Lego Retailers catalouge and looked through it, and to my shock
and dismay I found out that Basic Buckets will NOT be availiable to Canadians
(or at least to British Columbians) anymore!!!!!! <sigh> Looks like Seaborn
Brick may not be getting a funnel or lifeboats. Please oh please let Bulk
Ordering happen soon!

Erin
--
Seaborn Brick may not meet deadline of Febuary 26.