 Basic / 15
  Re: Classic Christmas set?

(...) Where did you find this? This may be different from the 1298 set that has been around here. (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.basic)

  Re: Classic Christmas set?

(...) 1276, (...) They have several of these sets at the local KB Kids retail outlet near my office near Portland Oregon. It could well be the 1298 set, as I didn't write the number down, but I'm fairly certain it's 1276. The price may have been (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.basic)