 Basic / 141
Re: 4883 Gear Grinders - First play
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:24:02 GMT

In lugnet.basic, Mark Jordan wrote:
   Nice looking tractor. Rear view please?

Does your camera have a “White Balance” option? If it does, you could probably tweak it so that the red and grey look more natural.

Maybe we should do a competition for MOCs built from given Designer sets...

It’s a good idea, but I think Nathaniel Kuipers would win :-)

I know the pic is bad - I was rushing to get this post up before I went to bed on Sunday so it would be the first post about 4883. I did have some other pics in my brickshelf folder but on going back to them they weren’t even in focus - I will redo - but in the meantime I have uploaded an ldr file

Psi