 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2480
  4883 Gear Grinders - First play

Well done Lego. 4883 is even better than 4100. I think the 4x4 looks just like a Land Rover Discovery. So I had a bit of a play today and at the risk of seeming obsessed with aviation tractors: (URL) Psi FUT .basic as I don't know where Designer (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: 4883 Gear Grinders - First play

(...) Nice looking tractor. Rear view please? Does your camera have a "White Balance" option? If it does, you could probably tweak it so that the red and grey look more natural. Maybe we should do a competition for MOCs built from given Designer (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.basic, FTX)

  Re: 4883 Gear Grinders - First play

(...) Nice tractor! What color did your TransRed 1x1 Plates have? ... TransRed? or some new lighter variation like mine? Martin (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.basic, FTX)

  Re: 4883 Gear Grinders - First play

(...) It's a good idea, but I think Nathaniel Kuipers would win :-) I know the pic is bad - I was rushing to get this post up before I went to bed on Sunday so it would be the first post about 4883. I did have some other pics in my brickshelf folder (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.basic, FTX)