 Basic / * (-5)
New puzzle game: Zeami's Birthday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.basic, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 05:19:35 GMT

Zeami's Birthday is a freeware for Windows 98 or superior.

In a world of ashes, Zeami struggles to gather pieces of what used to be her
past life.
The gameplay is essentially a Sokoban-like where you have to assemble lego
bricks.

Game controls:

Arrows: Move Zeami
F4: Windowed/Fullscreen
M: Music on/off
R: Restart level
Esc: Quit game

The site home-page: http://perso.orange.fr/alphablock/

The game home-page:
http://perso.orange.fr/alphablock/pages/zeami_birthday_eng.html

- damien

Re: Samsonite Set 285 Inventory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 03:56:21 GMT

In lugnet.basic, Roy Gal wrote:
Hi all,
   I just got an old Samsonite set 285 (285 piece basic set). Its got the box,
plastic trays, a catalog of spare parts, and even a small idea book. Does anyone
know what pieces are supposed to be in there? I'd like to be able to complete it
as it was originally intended.

Cheers,
Roy

Roy,
A few of us have compared our 285 inventories but we don't have a MISB to
reference (yet).  Here is one online:
http://www.firefencer.com/lego/inv.htm
I'll send you a separate list in email.  None of these are guaranteed, but may
be a good starting point.

Eric

Subject:
Samsonite Set 285 Inventory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:45:47 GMT

Hi all,
   I just got an old Samsonite set 285 (285 piece basic set). Its got the box,
plastic trays, a catalog of spare parts, and even a small idea book. Does anyone
know what pieces are supposed to be in there? I'd like to be able to complete it
as it was originally intended.

Cheers,
Roy

Re: 4883 Gear Grinders - First play
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:24:02 GMT

In lugnet.basic, Mark Jordan wrote:
   Nice looking tractor. Rear view please?

Does your camera have a “White Balance” option? If it does, you could probably tweak it so that the red and grey look more natural.

Maybe we should do a competition for MOCs built from given Designer sets...

It’s a good idea, but I think Nathaniel Kuipers would win :-)

I know the pic is bad - I was rushing to get this post up before I went to bed on Sunday so it would be the first post about 4883. I did have some other pics in my brickshelf folder but on going back to them they weren’t even in focus - I will redo - but in the meantime I have uploaded an ldr file

Psi

Re: 4883 Gear Grinders - First play
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Simon Bennett wrote:
   Well done Lego. 4883 is even better than 4100. I think the 4x4 looks just like a Land Rover Discovery.

So I had a bit of a play today and at the risk of seeming obsessed with aviation tractors:

Psi

FUT .basic as I don’t know where Designer goes!!

Nice tractor!

What color did your TransRed 1x1 Plates have? ... TransRed? or some new lighter variation like mine?

Martin

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact