 Aquazone / 913
Re: Reef Defender 2021
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:17:35 GMT

   Unless the policy changed.

Actually, the policy did change. If you look here you will definately see Todd inserting the “no joking around” clause into the ToS. So please, refrain from all humorous innuendo, sarcastic quips, or feverish joy while engaged in lugnet activities.

thanks.

-Lenny

PS. I like the Reef Defender - but it needed some dead SeaMonkey corpses scattered about - something really anti-SeaMonkey. thanks.