 Aquazone / 842
Re: Fish 'n Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:29:14 GMT

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SeanF/SeaMonkey/angelfish1.jpg>>

Very cool! But I'm a little worried about visibility for the pilot - maybe he
(she? it?) needs to be more out the side, in the "eye"? Or maybe 2 crew, one
each side?

Thanks!  I didn't get a good shot of the cockpit, but he...she...it..."The
Pilot" ;) does have instrumentation for a full view.  I'll add a picture
tonight, but the one white angle I have there is from a divers set and actually
has an angle fish depicted on it.

Perhaps its military brother will be next.

Sword-fish? Sting-ray? Hmmmmmmm....

ROSCO

Actually, I'm going to steal an idea off the Evil Grand Admiral's Drop Skull and
make another Angelfish style. Just armed  =P

Swimmingly,
Sean