 Aquazone / 832
Re: killashrimp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 04:31:04 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco wrote:
Hi Patrick,

Sorry this response is so late.  Been caught up with SciBrick.

I'm glad you caught on to the Sea Monkey bug.  As I said at BF, your models have
a real organic feel that I'll be... borrowing from*... in the future.

If you want to catch up on some of the in depth stuff me and Joe have worked
out, check out the Aquarium  http://www.lugnet.com/~94/SeaMonkeys

With your permission, I'd like to add your model to the site.  Is that cool?

Felix

Everything is SciBrick these days
* borrowing= stealing

Yes, Very cool.