 Aquazone / 830
Re: killashrimp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 17:39:03 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Patrick Bunn wrote:

Cool! You have a way with organic shapes that I find really clever, from all the tentacle work to the helmet eyes. And best I can tell, you’re doingthe Forsaken stuff:)

Great work!

Joe Meno .space paparazzi!

Thanks,

What’s Forsaken?

Pat,

The Forsaken are the exiled Sea Monkeys (yes, things were figured out that far) or, the evil ones! They have the more unusual (mean looking) vehicles and can be avoided - er- found at the sea bottom.

Your creatures are so different, they belong in a distinct category of Sea Monkeys:) And your additions as well as Nik P’s are welcomed!

Joe