 Aquazone / 71
    Background stories —Stefan Eilert
   Hi! I recently bought a few Hydronauts and Stingray sets for 1/2 price and looked at this newsgroup and a question arose: Where do the background stories for all the Lego themes come from? The wonderful reviews of Joseph Gonzales have a background (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: Background stories —Tobias Möller
     I think it's all fanmade. I make upstories of my own, specially for aquazone sets! I once built a ruined, old aquazone abse, covered with seaweed, and made up a story about a research team finding it when going far, far away in the aquazone. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Aqua-Inspiration —Felix Greco
   I'm in an aquazone mood of late so I thought I'd swing by and see what you guys are building. I've got no pictures yet but I have to push where I'm getting my inspiration. RIFTS UNDERSEAS! For those of you who don't know it, its a RPG that plays out (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)