 Aquazone / 701
  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

(...) <snip> (...) Joe, The Squidfin is cool! It definitely has a sinister feel to it. Nice organic form too being that it's mainly bricks. The tails/propellers are great! I look forward to the Juggernaut. Btw, your Nautilus (had not seen it before) (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

(...) Thanks! The 'bug eyes' give the Squidfin the sinister look along with the tentacles, I think. And you caught the tails being used as propellors! They can also hold things as well, with other propulsion units in the body that can be used, so (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)