 Aquazone / 679 (-5)
  Re: My little Sea Monkey Diorama

(...) Thanks. The crab is cool. (...) I too am looking forward to seeing what i come up with :D, thanks again. T. Deering (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: My little Sea Monkey Diorama

(...) Ahh yes, my pale green Sea Monkey is my pride and joy. (...) The crab is the best i wish i had more. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Ogel's Gyro Sub

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Ogel's Gyro Sub; (URL) latest secret weapon has been unveiled! Borrowed from Jon's G-Wing the concept for the cockpit. Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques are (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: The Aquarium and Soaking Wet are updated

(...) Gee, you get tied up with real life for a few days, and this happens:)! Wow, how cool is that! Thanks! Joe MenoMeno "PrawnBringer" PS. More is coming, once I get my real world stuff out of the way! (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: My little Sea Monkey Diorama

(...) Cute little setting there. Love the little crab! (...) I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, given that you have done a pretty nice sea horse already! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact