 Aquazone / 673
    The Aquarium and Soaking Wet are updated —Felix Greco
   With a new digital camera, the demise of Geekshelf, and some more free time, I've been updating my two Aquazone sites. (URL) sure to check out the homage paid to my fellow Sea Monkey fanatic Joe Meno in the 'religion' section of The Aquarium :) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.publish)

        Re: The Aquarium and Soaking Wet are updated —John Henry Kruer
     Hey, I'd just like to say that I really like the whole Sea Monkey thing. It's led into some weird building, and I like it! :) Nice job on the FTX site, as well. And it looks like you got a good digital camera. What model is it? -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: The Aquarium and Soaking Wet are updated —Joe Meno
   (...) Gee, you get tied up with real life for a few days, and this happens:)! Wow, how cool is that! Thanks! Joe MenoMeno "PrawnBringer" PS. More is coming, once I get my real world stuff out of the way! (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone)