 Aquazone / 673
672  |  674
Subject:
The Aquarium and Soaking Wet are updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 06:15:46 GMT

With a new digital camera, the demise of Geekshelf, and some more free time,
I've been updating my two Aquazone sites.

http://www.lugnet.com/~94/SeaMonkeys

http://www.lugnet.com/~94/fish

Be sure to check out the homage paid to my fellow Sea Monkey fanatic Joe
Meno in the 'religion' section of The Aquarium :)

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94