 Aquazone / 669 (-5)
  Re: Debut MOCs

Hey Soren, these pictures are too big for the format on the SM tech page. Can you put up a smaller one or can I have your permission to scale one of the pics down and put it on my brickshelf space? Also, I'm throwin your mech on to Soaking Wet, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) Heh, I'm shocked you liked this the best. Shocked I say! (...) Hey, if nagging works for my wife, why wouldn't it work for you too? :) And a picture/link on the aquarium is cool by me. (...) *freaks on* Adrian -- (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) Agreed, tho the one stud flap piece in the Studio and Extreme Stunt sets are pretty good for that. I'm going to fit a manta on my priest and see how it looks. (...) Hm..I'm using the tentacles from the Dino sets and Alpha Team sets to make (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) Should I start issuing cocktail sauce to all my troops? Can't wait to see it! Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Debut MOCs

(...) Thanks! (...) Please do! Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact