 Aquazone / 664
  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) Thanks, even if he doesn't become a priest, its a neat concept (I think). You gotta love those pegs- if only minifigs had them standard. (...) Straights bricks and plates. Kind of had the same effect as this green guy from EP II... (URL) (...) (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) Agreed, tho the one stud flap piece in the Studio and Extreme Stunt sets are pretty good for that. I'm going to fit a manta on my priest and see how it looks. (...) Hm..I'm using the tentacles from the Dino sets and Alpha Team sets to make (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)