 Aquazone / 584 (-5)
  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! I was shooting for a reasonably realistic sub design. I based it a little on all the research subs I have seen and read about. As for the Batmobile....hm, the movie one is one I am thinking on (the first movie, to be specific). But I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Already there! The SeaHorse will be with the Nautilus, and maybe one more submersible...a tourist one. Gotta make some kind of diorama for it all:) (...) Another "Holy (fill in the blank)" expression! I love it:) Thanks! Now I gotta creat some (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Me too:) Thanks, Bram! (...) The interior of the wedges seems to be better used vertically. I wanted to put more detail, like a targeting viewer, but I ran out of room. In terms of look, I wanted this to look reasonably realistic as a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! Initially, I wasn't looking at the fish appearance of the cockpit. When I built the cockpit, the first thing I noticed that the field of vision for the pilot would be really nice, so that led me to think about a search and rescue type (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! And any chance to use the "holy (fill in the blank)" is VERY well appreciated:))!! (...) And the cockpit was the seed that created the sub it turned out to be a roomy compartment when turned on its side. I also wanted a smaller sub (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact