 Aquazone / 565
    Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser) —Paul Hanson
   Hey Joe - I like this a lot! You've captured a very distinctive shape in all of her Victorian glory. The brown look great (and was - as someone else said - a brave choice) I once contemplated building a Nautilus myself, but more true to the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

        Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser) —Joe Meno
   (...) My version is about 3 feet long. And it's taken over my work table. As to scale, it's about minifig sacle..I say about because the interior is a little too small for the minifigs. (...) I took a look at that really cool site. Neat info. I have (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)