 Aquazone / 554 (-5)
  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) Thanks! Slopes are good:) I may have been responsible for depleting at least 2 bricklink shops of slopes of one type or another:) If you REALLY want to know, I have the pipe organ room completed (and it fits the bay window section), but no pix (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

Hey! You finally got everything completed! Very nice....your use of slopes is incredible. The angles are done so accurately on the cutting edges... Where are the interior shots? :) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) Try: 0024, 0025, 0028, 0030, 0031, 0033 and 0034. There's more, but I'll leave those for the moderation:) (...) Thanks..they weren't easy to find:) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) Thanks! I had to do some serious thinking to get the 'teeth' on the spine done. The vertical fin is held to the hull with 2 hinge plates to allow the angle I wanted, and the horizontal 'teeth' use hinges to match the shape of the ship. As for (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) Not yet...I have a pretty simple base right now, but got some ship hull halves this past weekend, so a full fledged diorama is definitely being thought of!! Another thought I had much earlier was to do a attack diorama, as this model's bottom (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact