 Aquazone / 548
    Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser) —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi Joe, It looks awesome! Can't wait till the folder is moderateed to see the details. The TIE window works great, btw, and the parts near the nose with the arches with slope bricks (if that makes sense). Bruce (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

        Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser) —Joe Meno
   (...) Thanks! I had to do some serious thinking to get the 'teeth' on the spine done. The vertical fin is held to the hull with 2 hinge plates to allow the angle I wanted, and the horizontal 'teeth' use hinges to match the shape of the ship. As for (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)