 Aquazone / 509 (-10)
  Aquazone Base Section 40

Hi Aquazonians ! Here are images of the Aquabase Section 40: (URL) also made additional pictures of the OCTANAUTS Firecrab and Octanauts Minifigs: (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Huw Millington`s Aquazone subs

Hi Aquazonians ! I have made some renderings of Huw Millington`s Aquazone models: (URL) site is: (URL) subs are great ! Stefan. (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: some new and some old stuff

(...) Ahhhh-- a glint of interest in aquazone. That was very refreshing. Thank you. Sometimes it feels like Stefan Noll and I are the only 2 that appreciate the great theme of aquazone. Felix the Aquazoniac (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Aquazone Project

(...) Hey Stefan, It looks like you've quite a cool project going. If this new project is anything like what you've done in the past, I'm sure it will be very impressive. Please post pics as soon as you're done. I was on a castle kick for a while (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  New Aquazone Project

Hi Aquazonians ! After I have to break down my Aquarail-project (URL) build the jurassic park monorail tour (URL) will now build a larger Aquazone - Project. I was very impressed by the SpacePoliceBase by Steve Hickman. (URL) I think about using (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Sr. VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

(...) That's the only set with blue BURPs. Note also that besides the ubiquitous grey and dark grey, blue is the only other color the rectangular BURPs appear in. The triangular BURPs appear in grey, dark grey, tan, green, yellow, and white. Frank (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

(URL) Shark's Crystal Cave / Aquashark Sea Wolf has one im sure some of theother aquazone sets do to xposted to .aquazone incase they know -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Andy (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.aquazone)

  announcing Eon project

howD all, I have a large ship in the works called the Eon. It is both a ocean-going luxury yacht as well as a space-going, er, luxury yacht ;-) It is based largely on various multimillion dollar luxury yachts and luxury 747 aircraft (yes you read (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact